Primary Job Responsibilities
• Ensure recording of cash flow using designated programs to report totals and discrepancies.
• Ensure all cash flow documentation is reconciled, submitted, filed and easily accessible for audit purposes.
• Ensure cashiers follow daily processes and procedures.
• Ensure all supplies necessary for store operation and resale merchandise are on hand.
• Using the designated programs ensure all cleaning and maintenance is completed as necessary and in a timely manner.
• Ensure advertising for store and special events is available for customers.
• Ensure vendor contracts and tax-exempt papers are up to date and filed properly.
• Must communicate openly with COO and HR concerning employee issues and policies.
• Complete closeout requirements for adjustments and printing of vendor checks in required time frame.
• Ensure all employees are using time clock and HR programs properly.
• Create and maintain vendor contracts.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
• Alert Operation Officer of safety and security issues including landlord responsibilities per contract.
• Notify Operations Officer of any update needed for vendor contracts, employee handbooks, and store policies.
• Compose vendor newsletters to keep them informed of any changes and/or upcoming events.
• Other duties as assigned.
(30 hours a week) Shift requirement
A.A. Degree, B.A./B.S degree preferred.
3+ years management experience; preference in Retail environment.
MUST be willing to work every Friday, Saturday, Sunday
NOTE: The Job Description/Job Requirements listed are not intended to be all-inclusive. The selected employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.