Primary Job Responsibilities
• Ensure recording of cash flow using designated programs to report totals and discrepancies.
• Ensure all cash flow documentation is reconciled, submitted, filed and easily accessible for audit purposes.
• Ensure all expenses are within budget.
• Make deposits to ensure only necessary cash is stored in safe and registers.
• Ensure all supplies necessary for store operation and resale merchandise are on hand.
• Using the designated programs ensure all cleaning and maintenance is completed as necessary and in a timely manner.
• Ensure advertising for store and special events is available for customers.
• Ensure vendor contracts and tax exempt papers are up to date and filed properly.
• Must communicate openly with COO and HR concerning employee issues and policies.
• Complete closeout requirements for adjustments and printing of vendor checks in required time frame.
• Hold regular meeting with Assistant Managers.
• Complete schedules for all employees.
• Ensure all employees are using time clock and HR programs properly.
• Using HR program conduct performance reviews, and perform the following employee tasks:
1. Hiring and orientation of employees
2. Ensure all employees are informed and are following policies
3. Leave approval for all employees
4. Approve delegated performance review documents for store employees
Secondary Job Responsibilities
• Alert Operation Officer of safety and security issues including landlord responsibilities per contract.
• Notify Operations Officer of any update needed for vendor contracts, employee handbooks, and store policies.
• Compose vendor newsletters to keep them informed of any changes and/or upcoming events.
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (38 hour work weeks)
• 4 Year College Degree, or equivalent experience
• 4 Years management experience
• Dependable; Work well under pressure; Courteous and Friendly in Nature
• Flexible in work schedule, and ability to work weekends (if needed)
• Organizing Skills
• Computer and counting skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills