Primary Job Responsibilities
• Keep manager informed of low supplies/flyers and business cards, and assist with office work;
• Put merchandise away left at counter and pull lost and found according to schedule;
• Show booths to customers interested in renting, explain store policies, etc. concerning booth rental. Complete new vendor contract, enter them into system and file appropriately;
• Assist vendors with issues i.e., complaints, corrections to data entry, contracts and collect rent;
• Trains and Assist cashiers when needed, verify their register counts, give breaks; call extra and/or replacement cashiers in as needed; and/or conduct cashier performance reviews.
• Ensure store policy are followed, report violations, concerns and problems to manager;
• Ensure employees are using the time clock to log starting/ending and break times;
• Handle customer issues i.e., complaints, assistance with locked cases, calling vendors about offers on their merchandise, opening bay door, process acceptable customer refunds/exchanges;
• Answer customer and vendor phone calls or e-mail inquiries
• Ensure building is unlocked and lights are on at beginning of the day and building is securely locked and lights are off at end of day.
Secondary Job Responsibilities
• Alert facility worker of spills, broken items, etc. that need cleaned up;
• Alert office of safety and security issues;
• Routinely walk the floors watching for the above;
• Other duties as assigned.
Requirements (35 hour work week)
• 2 Year College Degree (A.A or A.S.), or equivalent education
• 2 years management experience
• Dependable, Work well under pressure, Courteous and Friendly in Nature
• Flexible in work schedule
• Organizing Skills
• Computer and counting skills
Excellent verbal and written communication skills